If you’re planning to visit Cambodia, you can get your visa online! The electronic visa (also known as e-Visa) is one of the simplest ways to receive a tourist Visa. It’s a simple online process. Once your visa is approved , you’ll receive your visa straight to your mail inbox. We provide the fast and best service for Cambodia visa for Indian passport from any states.
APPLY YOUR CAMBODIA VISA BY SENDING A MAIL TO Email: [email protected] or whatsapp to 9916530236
Our easy visa process
- Apply and pay online
- Send your documents to [email protected]
- Get your visa in your inbox in 24 hours
Documents Required – Checklist for Cambodia online visa for Indian passport holders
- Clear color scanned Copies of applicant’s Passport 1st and last page in Jpeg formats with file name as Passenger name.
- Passport validity should be more than 6 months from the date of travel.
- Applicant’s scanned recent passport size color photo with white background in Jpeg format.
- Cambodia e-Visa holders are required provide their Port of Entry (where they will be arriving in Cambodia)
Process Duration : 24 hours
Visa Charges: 3200/-*
- The e-Visa Cambodia is a single entry visa.
- The e-Visa once issued is valid for three (3) months.
- e-Visa holders may remain in the Kingdom of Cambodia for a maximum of thirty (30) consecutive days after the initial entry date.
- e-Visa holders are required provide their Port of Entry (where they will be arriving in Cambodia).
- Not all border checkpoints support e-Visa. Holders of e-Visas may enter via the following entry points:
- Phnom Penh International Airport.
- Siem Reap International Airport.
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province) (from Thailand).
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province) (from Thailand).
- Bavet (Svay Rieng Province) (from Vietnam).