DOCUMENTS REQUIRED – Checklist for New Zealand Tourist visa for Indian passport
- Original Passport valid for 6 months
- Notarised copy of all pages of current passport, including the bio data page, alterations page and back page of the passport
- Two recent passport-sized photographs (45 mm x 35 mm) with white background and 80%face focused
- Visa application Form filled
- Personal Covering letter with travel date and expenses mention (Note)
- Original copies of bank statements over a period of time showing a consistent savings history(past 6 months).
- Copies of documents which show any other funds or assets held
- Copy of Taxation documents(IT Returns) for the last 3 years
- Conformed hotel booking
- Ticket itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Employment details:
If you are employed: Letter from your employer/Leave letter – stating your position and salary, length of employment, confirming your leave of absence and the name and contact details of the person providing the letter.
If you are self-employed: Business registration details,covering letter in company letter head
If you are retired: Evidence of your retirement
If you are a student: Evidence of your enrolment such as letter from your education institution
PROCESS DURATION: 10 TO 15 Working days
VISA CHARGES: 12500/- (Including Service Charges)
- Documents required are subjected to change as per the case and as per embassy requirement
- The decision to Grant or Refuse a visa is the sole prerogative of the Embassy of New Zealand.