DOCUMENTS REQUIRED –CHECKLIST FOR PHILIPPINES TOURIST VISA FOR INDIAN PASSPORT HOLDERS
- Original Passport valid for 6 months and also colour copy of passport 1st and last page 2 sets
- Visa application form with PAX mobile number and email id.
- Two Recent Photographs 50mm x 50mm with white background, 80% face focussed(Photographs should not be old for more than 6 months)
- Covering letter on Company letter head with applicant’s name, passport number & travel dates (if having own business), if working in a company then required a personal covering letter
- Leave letter from company(If working)
- Day to day itinerary
- Return confirm ticket
- Original last 3 months Personal Bank statement with minimum balance of Rs. 1,00,000.00 with Bank seal and sign.
- Salary slip of last 3 months
- Hotel Booking Confirmation
- If invited by a friend or relative then an invitation letter and passport copy from the invitee is required, invitation should be included with the following details. – Name of the applicant – Passport number of applicant – Purpose of visit and duration of stay – Details of Expenses
PROCESS DURATION – 5 TO 8 WORKING DAYS
VISA CHARGES – 5600/-
- Documents required are subjected to change as per the case and as per embassy requirement
- The decision to Grant or Refuse a visa is the sole prerogative of the Embassy of Philippines