DOCUMENTS REQUIRED – CHECKLIST FOR SINGAPORE TOURIST VISA
- Original Passport with 6 months Validity(attach old passport- if any)
- 2 photos(matte finished, white background,80%face focused, without border)
- Visa application duly filled and signed by the pax
- Air ticket itinerary
- Hotel Booking or Email Invitation + Invitor Passport Copy + Employment Pass Copy & V39A Form
- If employed – Last Month Pay Slip OR Company ID Card copy,
- If Business owner: Covering Letter and Company Registration Copy also required.
Process Duration : 4 to 5 working days
Visa charges: 2300/- (including Service charges)
- Singapore visa should be applied 30 days prior to the departure only as Visa Validity includes 35 Days entry visa [ enter within 35 Days] OR 1 year multiple entry visa OR 2 year multiple entry visa – (Depend upon Embassy decision).
- Passport Issued from other Jurisdiction and applicant is working in South India, must submit HR Letter ,Last Month Pay slip OR Company ID Card or Any Government issued Address Proof
- Passengers are advised to carry return air ticket while traveling to Singapore in Tourist visa.
- Documents required are subjected to change as per the case and as per embassy requirement
- The decision to Grant or Refuse a visa is the sole prerogative of the Embassy of Singapore