If you’re planning to visit United Arab Emirates(UAE), you can get your visa online! The electronic visa (also known as e-Visa) is one of the simplest ways to receive a tourist Visa. It’s a simple online process. Once your visa is approved by the UAE Immigration, you’ll receive your visa straight to your mail inbox. We provide the fast and best service for UAE visa for Indian passport from any states.
Types of Dubai Visa available from us:-
- 30 days UAE tourist visa.
- 90 days UAE tourist visa.
- 90 days UAE multiple entry tourist visa.
- 90 days UAE visit visa.
We provide express visa ( 24 hours ) too..Kindly call 8884541411 for further details
APPLY YOUR UAE VISA BY SENDING A MAIL TO : [email protected] or whatsapp to 9916530236
DOCUMENTS FOR UAE VISA
- Clear color scanned Copies of applicant’s Passport 1st and last page in Jpeg formats with file name as Passenger name.
- Passport validity should be more than 6 months from the date of travel.
- Applicant’s scanned recent passport size color photo with white background in Jpeg format.
- Applicant’s scanned PAN CARD copy
- Copies of confirm return tickets(Before or after visa)*for Ok to board.
- Visa is issued in 3-5 working days after submission of application.
OK TO BOARD(OTB) CHARGES EXTRA DEPENDING ON AIRLINES*
- In case the female is accompanied by husband, brother, father, son they require the name and the details of the accompanied person to be provided on the applicant passport copy Please do mention on the text of email the name of accompanying family members.
- Documents required are subjected to change as per the case and as per embassy requirement
- Documents provided should be clearly scanned
- Documents send after 11 am will be considered for next working day submission.
- Applicant under the age of 25 years cannot travel alone, has to be accompanied by parents (Mother/Father only).
- Provide the flight ticket copies 24-48 hours prior to your departure to update Ok to board
- Visa once applied is chargeable irrespective of issuance or rejection by the immigration Department.
- The decision to Grant or Refuse a visa is the sole prerogative of the Government of Dubai / EDNRD